In the year 2006, I plan to:
- Stop guzzling alcohol like it's water.
- Put 40% to 50% of my salary into savings each month.
(The above resolution is waived if I had to travel during that month.)
Ponder about my future a little bit moreScrap that, I have no control of my future after all. No point pondering.
- Nabeh. Use less cuss words on kennysia.com. KNNCCB.
- Stop writing about politics, and never use the "A***h" word ever again. Aiseh.
- Remember Kenny, alcohol is not water... alcohol is not water...
- Lose 10kg off the spare tyre around my waist. As opposed to gaining 10kg like what I did this year.
(The above resolution is waived if I'm really really hungry.)
- Travel to Singapore once every few months. I can never get enough of Singapore. But can someone like, ask the hotels there to charge a little less?
- Carefully read the MRT Station regulations before proceeding to take more photos inside the City Hall MRT station.
- Alcohol bad. Kenny good. Kenny no drink alcohol!
- Most importantly, avoid slacking off from January to November, then try to achieve all my new years resolutions in bloody December!
What is your new years resolution?