My old number died-ed on me. New number is +65 8193 7934.
I'm leaving for Singapore in an hour's time. Will be there on business for Thursday and Friday, but I'll be staying back till Sunday evening.
I seem to cause a bit of commotion everytime I step foot into Singapore. God knows what shit I'm gonna stir this time round.
Things I plan to do in Singapore:
- Buy some clothes for my iPod nano from Sim Lim Square.
- Have a haircut. Any Singaporean hair salons out there want some free publicity on kennysia.com? Gimme a good deal and let me know. :) Somebody recommended to me a Japanese-style hair salon called ShunjiMatsuo. I wanted to try but I don't want to look like Crayon Shin Chan!
- Register my prepaid mobile phone. Why do I need to register!? Scare I bomb your MRT with my phone issit? (Btw, my Malaysian number will be off while I'm away. Send your death threats to this number instead.)
- Visit Singapore's MOST TALKED ABOUT TOPIC of the year 2005. What integrated resorts? I'm talking about Singapore's handicapped toilets lah.
Endorse Voxy Nails
- Catch The UnXpected playing live this Saturday night at Walalala.
- Laugh at all the high school kids studying day and night for their GCE 'O' Levels right now. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Get rid of my 1.5-year-old Sony Ericsson K700i. It's about time. Where's the best place to trade them in?
- Cheong Club Momo this Friday night. Why do they call it Club Momo? Can go in there and 'momo' the girls one issit?
- Going to Zouk's Mambo Night tonight. Gotta see for myself Mambo Night's famed para-para dancers. Where the hell do these people learn those synchronised hand movements from anyway? Their tai-chi master?
Actually, I really want people to teach me how to dance like that too, but I scared later I accidentally slap and punch their face. How?